At Aeria – Community is who we are
Aeria connects a diverse community of business and people across both Aviation and non-Aviation tenants, as well as the local, industry and special interest groups we are proud to support including:
– Emergency services – Patient transfer
– Flight training schools – Local residents
– Support systems – Industrial tenants
– Not for Profits – Retail & entertainment tenants
– Local Councils – Jet base operators
– Chambers of Commerce
Community Investment Strategy
Aeria is currently working with an external consulting firm to design a Community Investment Strategy for publication late March 2023.
The Community Investment Strategy is expected to enable:
– General Aviation support – targeting initiatives that support the broader industry.
– Sustainable investment – solving specific social problems over time in a sustainable way.
– Mutual benefit for both Aeria and our community – amplifying each other’s success. And
– Local action – building positive relations with our neighbours over the longer term.