Camden car park and stormwater upgrades
Aeria Management Group (AMG) is undertaking a major upgrade to the car park and stormwater infrastructure at Camden Airport, as well as enhancements to some airside aprons and taxiways, to improve safety, accessibility and amenity.
Importantly, the works will improve the resilience of airport operations, infrastructure and facilities against flooding events, such as those experienced in 2022.
The works include:
• Upgrade of the major stormwater system to improve water drainage away from operating areas and to reduce the impact of flooding
• Reconstruction and resurfacing of the airport car park
• Upgrade of the car park access road
• Widening of taxiway to improve safety for turning aircraft
STAGING OF WORKS
The upgrade works will start in October and are expected to run through to February/March 2024. The works will be staged to minimise disruptions to airport operations, in line with the map below.
The car park works will be separated into two areas – south and north – to ensure parking is available at all times for airport users.
We appreciate the support of airport users as we work together to enhance airport infrastructure.
Further information and updates are available via the links below. For any queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23 February 2024: Early reopening of Taxiway Delta and partial closing of Taxiway Charlie. View here.
- 13 February 2024: Camden stormwater works revised closure dates. View here.
- 2 February 2024: Notice of temporary closure of taxiways and apron. View here..
- 1 November 2023: Construction to Start Notice. View here.
- 12 September 2023: Project announcement and invitation to information session. View here.
- 12 September 2023: Information for Aerodrome Road residents. View here